We had a very quiet and low key Mother's Day this year with my parents at Paon in Carlsbad. We had a long and slow lunch full of delicious salads, entrees, dessert and coffee to boot! I almost had to be rolled out of the restaurant. Everything was amazing. I love a long dining experience and this did not disappoint. I wanted to take photos of my food but thought i should refrain, however the brownie I had for dessert sitting in caramel which I ate almost completely on my own is still fresh in my memory. I made sure to taste everyone's before I even put a fork to mine. We then sat in mom and dad's backyard and just enjoyed the beautiful day. It was a great Mother's Day and I look forward to many more!
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Mother's Day 2010
We had a very quiet and low key Mother's Day this year with my parents at Paon in Carlsbad. We had a long and slow lunch full of delicious salads, entrees, dessert and coffee to boot! I almost had to be rolled out of the restaurant. Everything was amazing. I love a long dining experience and this did not disappoint. I wanted to take photos of my food but thought i should refrain, however the brownie I had for dessert sitting in caramel which I ate almost completely on my own is still fresh in my memory. I made sure to taste everyone's before I even put a fork to mine. We then sat in mom and dad's backyard and just enjoyed the beautiful day. It was a great Mother's Day and I look forward to many more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment