Thursday, June 3, 2010

Miles's Beach Themed Shower


Miles's Shower at the Murphy's in La Jolla


Some of my most precious friends threw Miles's and I a beach themed shower that was so beyond what I could have expected. Allison, Brooke W., Brooke B, Desi, Tiffany and Zemina all put together the most creative and detail oriented shower ever! I was floored! Every detail was so precious and it was the best day. We even got to have it at Allison's mom's Katie's house in La Jolla which is so beautiful. We ate pasta salad and sandwiches out of toy trucks and wheelbarrows that now reside in Miles room. We also enjoyed the most beautiful cupcakes a la Desi who should seriously consider a second career path if she ever wants to. They were amazing. It was the most special day full of my favorite people. I feel so honored and blessed to have these amazing women in our life to love and support us. Katie gave us the most beautiful prayer before our lunch and Todd made me the most special book for Miles to have. It was an incredible day full of incredible women that I am so lucky to call my friends and family.


We have been friends since elementary and middle school!


My mom and I


Todd's mom, my mom and Dayana


The most beautiful cupcakes made by Desi...yum

1 comment:

  1. Nicole, I did not know that you were pregnant. Congrats. That is so awesome. You will love motherhood. I treasure it...even on those days where you just want to lock yourself in your room and hide from your kids. You are so cute prego and will be such a cute mom. I miss you girls!

    ReplyDelete