The seven mile drive
I know we are 6 months into 2010 but for the first post I thought I would talk about how our lives are changing this year. Todd turned 30, I turned 31 (ugh) and we are elated about welcoming our first baby, a son, Miles to our family.
We are so excited about becoming parents and the changes and love this little man will bring into our life and family.
This year we went up to Monterey for Todd's birthday and had one of the best dinners with our great friends Rob and Brooke and their precious girls Ellie and Clara at a fantastic restaurant in Carmel. We did the aquarium and enjoyed a road trip up the California coast and back down through Big Sur. It was beautiful!
We managed to survive another tax season and have now been focusing on getting life and our home ready for the new addition to our family. Our furry babies Noel and Conan know something is up but I am pretty sure they have no idea what they are in for, but I guess we don't either!
Life is changing and we are so happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment