Friday, September 17, 2010

So big!

Miles continues to grow and change what seems like every day. Each morning when I go down to get him from his crib I ask him if he grew overnight! He also learns something new everyday. Its incredible. One day he found his hands, then was sucking his thumb, then found his feet...it just happens all of a sudden. Once he hit 3 months it was as though he could hold up his head and sit up within a day. I am constantly amazed by this little man and I know I will continue to be as he continues to grow up. The smallest things he does feel like the most incredible accomplishments...even putting his foot into his mouth...genius!


His bouncy seat he loves!

Hanging out with Daddy...two handsome guys!

Milk drunk

Loves his walks

Tummy time...getting better!

Sitting in the glider in his room

Night time with Dad before bed xo

No comments:

Post a Comment